Find a job
As a University of Manchester student or recent graduate The Careers Service can help you find a job while you study or after you graduate.
Log into your CareersLink account for live vacancies
Use the advanced search options to personalise your search and set up email notifications. Watch the video for a quick guide.
Explore options - find out what's available and where to look
- Find work while you study Part time jobs, vacation jobs and internships.
- Find graduate jobs Graduate schemes and graduate level jobs, including the Manchester Graduate Programme.
- Which career? Explore different career options and industries including, engineering, finance, media, teaching, law, self employment and many more.
- Use your networks to find a job How to make the most of LinkedIn, social media and interactions with contacts and employers.
- Get experience Start improving your CV or top up your skills by volunteering, work shadowing, doing an accredited course or why not get a mentor?
- Where do you want to work? Working overseas or in another part of the UK
Employment issues and frequently asked questions