Postgraduate Study Fair
The 2013 Fair
In association with
Manchester Central (formerly the G-Mex Centre)
Wednesday 20 November 2013, 10:30am - 4pm
Now in its 20th year, the Postgraduate Study Fair is your chance to plan your future by meeting representatives of over 90 institutions offering courses and further training for September 2014. Hundreds of university postgraduate course places are on offer.
The fair is open to students and graduates from any University.
Institutions from throughout the UK and overseas will be represented, as well as a range of advisory bodies including FindAMasters.com, FindAPhD.com, PostGraduateStudentships, the US-UK Fulbright Commission, Study Options, The Australian Trade Commission and many more.
A list of exhibitors attending will be available nearer the time.
If you are an exhibitor or a recruiter interested in exhibiting at this fair please see the recruiters fair page.
Register to attend
Online registration for the fair for students and graduates will open on 12 September 2013.
As a graduate, further study is often the next step to develop your career prospects, or change career direction.
The fair offers:
- Information on funding and postgraduate course vacancies - find out what courses you can do, and where.
- Personal contact with course representatives from a range of institutions, all under one roof - your chance to find out if a particular course or university would suit.
- The chance to register your interest in doing postgraduate study at a particular university.
- Individual professional help from a team of experienced careers advisers, there to answer your questions.
- Expert advice through a programme of short talks on topics such as postgraduate study overseas, teacher training, funding, what doing a PhD is really like.
Who is it for?
Anyone considering postgraduate study, such as:
- Final-year students thinking about your options beyond your degree.
- First or second year students thinking ahead to what you can do after your first degree.
- Recent graduates looking to add to your skills and qualifications.
- Experienced graduates exploring career development opportunities.
Whatever stage you are at with your career thinking, a visit to the Postgraduate Study Fair will clarify your options and help you plan your next step.