This established and highly regarded fair is an excellent forum for law firms and course providers to discuss with well-motivated students the opportunities for vacation placements, training contracts and further law study.
Last year's fair attracted 1,300 visitors and over 100 exhibitors including law firms, course providers and representation from official law bodies, such as The Bar, Solicitors in Local Government, The Law Society, The Chartered Institute of Legal Executives and many more.
We hope that you will be able to join us at the fair and that you have an enjoyable and productive day.
Last year's fair attracted over 1,000 visitors and 100 exhibitors making it one of the largest law fairs in the country and one to which exhibitors return year after year. Exhibitors include law firms, course providers and representation from official law bodies and many more, making it an attractive event for students and graduates researching careers in the legal sector.
Attend the fair to:
• Receive a first-rate, cost-effective, all-inclusive stand package.
• Exhibit within a professional and well-organised environment.
• Ensure your vacancies and training contracts are promoted to high calibre students
• Generate quality applications from students with a serious commitment to a career in Law
• Ensure cost-effective recruitment by targeting quality students from Manchester and across the UK, all on one site
• Enjoy free national publicity for your firm or organisation, your website and your vacancies
Please see the download Exhibitor comments from previous years for more reasons to exhibit and the download Who will be attending? for details of the specific degree programmes we target with publicity for this fair.