Engineering, Science & Technology Fair
Welcome to the 2013 Engineering, Science & Technology Fair
Wednesday 16th October 2013, 10:30am - 4:00pm
Manchester Central (formerly the G-MEX Centre)
Now in its 16th year, this established graduate recruitment event continues to go from strength to strength.
Highly successful and highly regarded, it offers students and graduates from across the UK the chance to meet with over 80 leading recruiters like you, who will be promoting graduate vacancies and placements for the next graduate intake.
This year there were over 2,700 students and graduates interested in positions across the areas of engineering, science & technology.
We understand that you can't recruit on 10 campuses at the same time. That's why, in a busy autumn recruitment season, the Engineering, Science & Technology Fair in Manchester is a must.
Our national publicity attracts visitors from across the UK, meaning you can target a wide range of high calibre students and graduates all under one roof and on one day. It's the ideal 'one stop shop' and annually proves a popular choice with recruiters
If you're committed to any of the following, you can't afford to miss out on:
- Raising your profile on campus to generate high-quality, early applications.
- Generating high-quality applications across all disciplines at the very start of the recruitment season.
- Ensuring that final year and pre-final year students are aware of you and your graduate vacancies and work experience opportunities.
- Attracting the increasing number of graduates with first-class degrees and 2:1s who only begin their job search in the autumn.
- Last year, over 2,800 students and graduates attended the Engineering, Science & Technology Fair in Manchester, making it a huge success and a cost-effective way for all those who exhibited to promote their opportunities.