Work while you study.
Whether you need money to fund your studies or just want to get some experience, there are lots of opportunities to find a job while you study or in your vacation time.
- Find a part-time job We advertise hundreds of part-time jobs each year, but many opportunities will just be advertised in shop windows or by word of mouth. Find out more about how to look for and apply for part time jobs.
- Internships Student internship opportunities in the University, large and small organisations across the UK and overseas.
- Casual vacation work Use your summer effectively, it's a great time to earn some money and get experience whether you plan to stay in Manchester, return home or go overseas.
- Erasmus and international placements Find out about the options and what to do if you need a placement agreement.
- Funding your placement or internship Are you looking for work experience, but finding it financially difficult to take up the opportunity you really want? You might benefit from a Work Experience Bursary.
- Get experience and skills Find out what employers are looking for and how to improve your CV through gaining skills, via courses, volunteering and informal work experience.
- Applications and interviews Found an internship or part time job to apply for? Make the best impression on your application and at interview. Plus advice on preparing for assessment centres and psychometric tests.
- Networking and using social media Find out how having a simple chat to someone or creating a LinkedIn profile could help you find a job.